In the “Subscribe Me” podcast, I’m going to be talking about a range of topics related to membership sites and creating recurring products. We will go in-depth into the making, monetizing and marketing of your content.
Ask Me Anything!
I am really looking forward to your involvement. So if you have any questions about any of the following….
- Membership Sites
- Online Courses
- One-time Products/Services
- Recurring Products/Services/Subscriptions
- Product Development
- WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video, Audio and File delivery
- … and just about anything related to these topics.
Please go ahead and ask me by clicking on the big “rec” button below.
A Few Guidelines For Asking A Question
- Feel free to introduce yourself: “Hi Ravi… my name is Joe Listener, I’m the founder/creator/owner of example.com, And I have a question about….”.
- Feel free to give your product/web site/podcast a nice plug. Just keep it classy 🙂
- Don’t ask something so basic that it could be easily found on Google – like “Where can I download WordPress”. A potential DAP customer once called us on the phone and asked us where he can download WordPress. So yes, it does happen and I didn’t make that up 🙂
- Add some perspective to your question, some background information.
- Make it no more than 1-2 minutes long. If your question is really good, and you need that time to establish your point, then it’s ok if you go a bit over.
- You must submit your audio/video question using the “Record Video” button on this page. At the end of the video, state your contact information so I can contact you if I have a follow-up question – it will be edited out and will not appear on the show.
- If you don’t wish to appear in the video for some reason, no problem. Just cover your camera as you speak (if you turn it towards the wall or computer, it may not pick up your audio well, that’s why).
Thanks again for listening and for your involvement with my show.
Having issues submitting a question with the above button? Click here to let me know.